Tuesday, March 12, 2013

FraMed Dry~EraSe NoTepAd

FraMed   ( dRy~EraSe )   NoTEpaD



My hubby and I leave little "notes" of luv and appreciation
to each other all the time. I have stacks of note pad papers
with sweet little notes from him.... but I decided to try
something funky and fun.... A dry~erase notepad ~!~!
This is so simple. I made it all out of scraps I had around the house.
All I had to buy were the dry~erase markers for $1.
I already had the black frame from the Dollar Store.

Take a frame that u are not using. Trim material, special paper, or something u like to fit into frame. In this case I used scrap~book paper that I will never use up.
Make a cute flower out of matching material.
In this project I used some tow~sack material that had been given to me.
 Cut a strip about an inch thick and 12" long.
Cut out a circle of felt.

Begin glueing the material onto the felt, making pleats as you go.
The only hard part about this is not burning your fingers! (which I do every time)

Then use a decorative piece of jewelry, buttons, or something you
have in your craft box as the center of the flower.
I used 2 buttons...
Glue onto side of frame!

Now u can leave notes to those u love around the house w/o having
to look for paper ~!~!
Cute ~ Cute ~ Cute !
Easy ~ Easy ~ Easy !
Now, leaving little "heart" notes to
hubby is much more fun ~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment