Friday, March 8, 2013

Using Material for Splashes of Color

Office Make~Over Continues.....

 

The office just didn't seem to have any color scheme... So I decided to make one. After painting
a few things turquoise with Krylon paint, I decided to play ....

I am not super great at painting... but I wanted some splashes of color thru~out the backdrop of the shelves... So I took my little self down to Hobby Lobby w/ a Christmas giftcard and purchased some "fun fabric"... This wld have been WAY out of my "sanity zone" to try to paint! I cut out a  few blocks, got out the hot glue gun, and glued away!

 I think it turned out pretty fab.

Even hubby liked it ~!~! ( and he doesn't likey likey much bc he isn't artsy fartsy...)Material can work better than paint sometimes for accents, small areas, etc.
Give it a try ~!~!
Rotary scissors, fab material, measuring tape, cutting board, and glue gun !~!~
Nuthin fancy here ~


Hot glue edges...


In case you don't remember... here's the B4...

Wahhh Lahhhh ~!~!
(I think I will add some more later on...)
This project took about $5 to create!

More to come w/ the office make~over ~!~!




No comments:

Post a Comment