Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Stenciling With Lace

                           Stenciling with Lace

            Flower containers for the front porch and for Herb garden ~!~!


I have some old things in my garage that I just didn't have the heart to throw away... but not until recently decided to actually do something with them.

I found this old mailbox hanging on the wall behind our dryer and thought to myself... " wonder if that would make a cute flower container?"... hmmm. I have had a galvanized tub for years that has just sat there collecting dust. I have no room for it inside the house, so I dragged it out and began stenciling. (Hubby drilled some holes in the bottom of the tub for me.)


I decided to try something I have never done before... I found some lace that was needing use in my sewing closet and taped it to the mailbox and tub... sprayed away with Krylon paint... and peeled off the lace. I then took some greenery out of my husand's "Father's Day" arrangement and taped it to the lid of the tub.... WaLahhhh.





I think they turned out very cute and look GR8 on the front porch ~!~!~!

I really like trying things that I have never done before ~!~!

Happy DIYing!


Pretty Little Herb Garden ~!~!~!

1 comment: