Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Crock Pot Ribs with the Works

Crock Pot Ribs with the Works


I actually saw this posted on Facebook the other day and thought I would try it out... I am not the world's best outdoor griller... I have to admit... but ribs in the summer (or any time really... ) are great. I like the idea of throwing everything in the crock, plugging it in, and 6 hours later chowing down on a good meal. Crock pots make for easy clean-up, too.
I placed ribs in the bottom of the crock. I had to cut them up a little to fit flat in the bottom. I then seasoned with Worchestershire, BBQ sauce, black pepper, cumin, chipotle mustard rub, and fresh onion.

I then placed foil over the meat. I rubbed light oil on the potatoes, wrapped in foil and placed on top along with the wrapped corn. Set the crock on high for 2 hours and then low for 4 hours. 




Pretty yummy.

I will admit this does not taste like they have been grilled... but it made for an easy way to throw together a fabulous meal.
Have a happy summer !~!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment